[SEL] Literature Request for F-M Power Station

Elden DuRand edurand at iglou.com
Sun Oct 22 15:13:13 PDT 2006

Peter:

Thanks for looking!  Unfortunately, our engines are 32E12's and a 38F5-1/4.

The good news is that Joe Prindle had a manual for the 32E12's, the injectors and the oilers on CDROM that is going to be very helpful.

We're still looking for a manual for the 38F5-1/4 though.

Take care - Elden
edurand at iglou.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand