[SEL] Coolspring Mud Bogs

Stojanov Dstojan1 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Oct 22 07:30:23 PDT 2006

Arnie and Dave,
I also missed you while I was at Coolspring, though the Austral and the
Bessemer half breed were still there.  The My brother and I left the house
at around 4:00AM Friday, went down to Hanover to pick up some rear rims for
a Huber HK tractor (arrived around 10:00AM), looked at some iron for an hour
or so, then headed over to Coolspring.  Traffic on 80 was fairly congested
at certain points, so we ended up arriving at around 5:00PM.  It was pretty
muddy when we arrived, however I did pick up a nice fan shroud for one of my
Myrick Eclipses and an original handhole cover for my 4hp Novo.  Talked to
some folks I haven't seen in a while... overall a nice trip.  See ya.
Sincerely,
Tommy Stojanov