[SEL] 6hp petrol hornsby

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sun Oct 22 04:00:17 PDT 2006

David.......I know of two such engines here in WA. One is privately owned
,the other belongs to a club that i used to belong to. I STILL have friends
there so i can get the info for you . I also have some pictures of both
engines . From memory I am sure the fuel tank was purchased from some one in
the eastern states and I think it was flange attached, I will find out for
you . Harris Scarfe and Sandovers were agents for many engineering items .
They also manufactured under licence.
I will search out the picture and get it to you.