[SEL] Fw: John Ames 3HP Stover - Needs Help

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 20 20:10:21 PDT 2006

Bo I am working on trying to find a small benchtop mill so I can get started
on the engine. I have a very small modeler's mill but I don't think it will
be big enough. Anyway I will try and horse trade my way into a small
benchtop mill as soon as I can as I want to get started.

Thanks for everything Bo, you are one super fellow.

Paul