[SEL] Need Spring Help

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 20 13:55:59 PDT 2006

Arnie I am absolutely humbled by the fact that a man of your stature would
take so much time out of his life to explain to me the interworkings of a
supplier company, gosh I spent 35 years in the industrial environment as a
Plant Engineer and Maintenance Manager of a large Hydraulics Company and I
have probably ordered millions of dollars of supplies from suppliers.

I can tell you first hand that had any of these suppliers not agreed to work
with us in providing us with the information we needed in selecting the
right bearings, valves, etc we would have dropped them like a hot potato.

But now that you have enlighten me to the fact that McMaster Carr's service
lies only within their books and website I will no longer flatter myself by
thinking that they care and will go the extra mile for a customer.

Thanks Arnie for your timely input, I don't know what I would do without
you.

Have A Great Weekend My Friend,

Paul