[SEL] Canandaigua Pageant of Steam 2006 pictures up

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Fri Oct 20 09:59:35 PDT 2006

Thanks for the pix.  They are great.

This is a great show it is big. it is long (a lot of equipment starts
arriving a week early) and it is quite popular.  I usually go on
Friday (as I did this year)  On Friday it was hard for the people in
charge to find a place for my engine.  They did, and I had fun.

There are a LOT of engines,  A lot of tractors, and a good number of
Steam traction engines and stationary steam engines. here are some
pix of the steam.
http://www.pageantofsteam.org/2005showpics.asp

Frank

Pageant of Steam huh?  Where's the steam?   Looks like those IC folk have
run the pageant out of town.

Rick