[SEL] Need Spring Help

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 19 14:23:24 PDT 2006

Folks I am going bonkers trying to find a source for this spring:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/wheelterrapin/StoverRebuild87B.jpg

I have been working with McMaster Carr for two days and they seemingly don't want to help me. I have sent them the same picture as the one above of the spring and dimensions and have ask them to please give me a part number of a spring that they have that will be comparable to the one in the picture. All they do is refer me to the spring section of their catalog which I tried to use but without success.

Can someone tell me where I can go to find one of these springs? It is for my fuel pump on the 1905 Stover I am working on.

Thanks,

Paul