[SEL] Canandaigua Pageant of Steam 2006 pictures up

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Oct 19 10:56:05 PDT 2006

At 06:00 PM 19/10/2006, you wrote:
>Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:42:21 -0400
>From: "Rick I." <rdi at rochester.rr.com>
>

>I finally got through all the pictures I took, & created web pages! Roughly
>125 pictures, with a few digital movies, including one of a Barco tamper.
>Here's the link to the thumbnails page:
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/inzero/canandaiguashow2006/index.html
>
>-Rick I.
>near Rochester, NY

Hi Rick,
         Great pics - great page. You went to a lot of trouble. Thanks.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/inzero/canandaiguashow2006/tractor-greyunknown_600.html
This looks very much like an airport tug - used for towing aeroplanes
around. Does seem a bit small - maybe just small aeroplanes :-)

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---