[SEL] Need Help on Stover Fuel Pump

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Oct 17 06:26:02 PDT 2006

One of these days, I'll have to tell the story when friend Corky and I
disassembled a big backhoe cylinder.  Hell, let's use air!!!.  Worked great,
but you can still see the red stain on his shop ceiling and of course, we
were right under the ceiling fan <vbg>

  Hmm...guess I just told the story (slap, slap)

Am now removing two pistons from a Fordson engine.  Using the hydraulic
method, very similiar to grease gun method.  Will post some pix's soon.

  Anyone got any ole Fordson parts laying around.  Oopps, wrong list (slap,
slap again)

 Ya'll have a nice day!!
RickinMt.