[SEL] Computer Question OT

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Tue Oct 17 00:08:05 PDT 2006

It worked great.  I'm home now with the new puter before me.  But, I have to
replace a seal in the front hub of a 4wd tractor tomorrow before I can play
with puter.  The first step, I guess, is to copy some files to the external
hard drive and then copy them back to the new puter.  Oh well, by the end of
the week...

Gary