[SEL] One I let get away

bdb bdb at mchsi.com
Mon Oct 16 11:26:13 PDT 2006

Ouch! Tommy I know how you feel! You stood next to me telling me to bid at Dads sale trying to keep me from making that same mistake. Wish I'd listened to you. I have learned that you don't watch the engine leave youe driveway on someone elses trailer , that helps a little bit.
Barry

Barry D Buchanan
410 S. Moore
Ottumwa, IA. 52501

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look
like a nail.