[SEL] Fw: Need spring for Stover

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 15 05:59:04 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Maples
To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 6:44 PM
Subject: Need spring for Stover

Folks I am in the middle of restoring my 1905 Vertical 5 HP Stover and I am in need of a spring for the governor assembly. I live in a very small town and springs is not something you find many of here. My good friend Curt Andree who has a similar engine as mine went and removed the spring I need off of his engine and took a picture and gave some measurements. Here is what he sent me:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/wheelterrapin/StoverSpring.jpg

If anyone has a spring like this please let me know and I will gladly send you your cost for it.

Thanks for the help.

Paul