[SEL] Computer Question OT

garyepps at fidnet.com garyepps at fidnet.com
Sat Oct 14 19:02:34 PDT 2006

I know this is off topic, but I am hoping one of the computer savvy folks will
have an answer handy.  I have forgotten how to set the wheel on my mouse to
"double click."  I have spent considerable time trying to find where I can
change it to double click.  I have tried contro panel/mouse, but cannot find
a way to do it there.  I am at my daughter's house for a couple of days and
wanted to change here mouse to double click with the wheel.  I also need to
change a new computer when I get home.

If someone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.
Thankyou.
Gary