[SEL] re latest TOMM,s

Ron Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Thu Oct 12 17:08:57 PDT 2006

Hi Peter

I am a bit with you.  I wrote an article for TOMM about a trip I took in
2003 to England.   Another person from Canberra also wrote an article about
his visit to England just a little later than me and it was published in the
first issue of TOMM after his return.  I waited for three issues for it to
be printed, it wasn't, so I withdrew it.  (No longer timely for
publication).  At the time it made me think of the old adage of "not what
you know but who you know".

Ron
Canberra