[SEL] re latest TOMM,s

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 12 06:42:02 PDT 2006

Someone from WA is getting through. A quick flip through the magazine and I
spotted a few bits from WA: an auction; a whole collection of engines for
sale; 2 letters in the help section; and a full page article.
I am sure your articles will appear at some point, I have waited a couple of
issues sometimes for something I have written to appear.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/