[SEL] Fairbanks Morse Compressor

Larry Evans lfevans at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 11 19:12:37 PDT 2006

Hi...

I'm trying to help a man up in British Columbia get some information on an
old upright Fairbanks Morse compressor.  Looks like it is based on the
"Jack of all Trades" engine castings and appears to be a factory job rather
than a conversion.  I've looked through several old F-M catalogs but
haven't found anything similar.  Take a look at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/levans/fmcompressor/
to see some pictures of it and also a Jack of all Trades for comparison.  I
will pass all information on to the owner and I am sure he will appreciate
it.  He would like to know approximate age, rarity, and catalog listings,
and whatever else anyone might know about this unit.

Regards,

Larry Evans
Arcadia, Southern California, USA
MailTo:LFEVANS at pacbell.net