[SEL] need some help hauling old iron

Fuller & Johnson fuller_johnson at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 17:07:29 PDT 2006

G'day All

  I need an engine hauled from Rockford, IL to Coolsprings next week and another one picked up there and taken back to Rockford or Baraboo, WI.  Engine coming east is small, no more than 250lbs.  The one going back west is ~ 1200lbs.  They're both being picked up/dropped off to the same person at Coolsprings.  If someone has room going either way contact me asap.

Cheers!  NICK

Visit the home of Fuller & Johnson engines on the web!

"He who sees the other first already has half the victory."   Erich Hartmann

"Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt"  Hans Rudel