[SEL] Vietnam

Ron Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Wed Oct 11 15:29:00 PDT 2006

Recently we had a chance to visit Vietnam aand Cambodia nd came across a range of single cylinder diesels.  Obviously not old by our standard but interesting nonetheless.  Some of the members may have seen them on their own visits.  Have a look at

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/119814809dGvRfu

but start at page 2.

Came across the normal run of the mill names like Mitsubishi, Honda, Kubota, Yanmar, etc.  However there were a number of strangers out of China with names like Anchau, Denyo, Dong Seng and Hai Tai.

Also, the gas bowser in the photo were everywhere.

Ron
Canberra