[SEL] Jay Leno steam engine?

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Oct 10 11:33:29 PDT 2006

Hi Bill.
A good friend of mine arranged the purchase of the steam engine, then
later an old gas engine.  So Jay has both now.
I have a post in to my friend for complete details, but from memory the
steam engine came from the Henry Ford museum originally, and now from the
Philadelphia area of Pennsylvania.   It is a Wright  box bed type.
Later he bought a Crosley engine from England.
When I hear from Greg I will have better information if you want it.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA