[SEL] Cotton Ginning Days Oct 13-15. Feature is Bessemer.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Oct 9 14:55:47 PDT 2006

Arnie,
It sure does look good! Crisp fall weather and clear skies predicted at
this point. Looks like there will be several feature Bessemers there.
Claytons's, your's, Dixie Davis is bringing a couple, and hopefully
Larry Sain. Between these Bessies and all the yellow dogs between us,
maybe we can run some engines later one evening. Just called Mike and he
says he'll be there Sat am early, stay the day, and attend the dinner at
the show grounds. Mike also said Steve was planning the same. Our little
wood sawing area is going to be densely packed with fine engines. As
always, the SEL always puts together a fine display of engines!
I'm planning on taking Thursday as vacation in addition to the Friday,
Sat, Sun shows days. Will spend most of Thursday moving engines and
setting up the sawing and SEL area. Ye hi.....can't wait!
Curt