[SEL] Russian Tank salvaged ?

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Oct 6 02:57:05 PDT 2006

Hi All,
         Someone on one of the lists I belong to recently posted an URL
about a Russian tank that was salvaged from the bottom of a lake where it
had been "dumped" by the Germans towards the end of the last war.
         It was towed out by a Komatsu dozer I think.
         Unfortunately I cannot find the post again and would like the URL.
         Can anyone help please? Many thanks in advance

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---