[SEL] Re: Portland Pictures - Henry Ford Engine

Bo mmco at cox-internet.com
Thu Oct 5 16:00:53 PDT 2006

Arnie , I just got off of the phone with Leon Ridenour about his engine and
plans . He is SUPER nice to talk to and seems to know his business . I
ordered everything he has for sale which is a total of 43.00 dollars which
includes shipping . I see there is a very nice article on smokestack about
this same man and engine .
Better order before the price goes up .

Bo Hinch
Sulphur , La.