[SEL] Gas / Propane Valve with Diamond Shape Opening

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Oct 5 10:52:18 PDT 2006

Luke,

Chester Bills in WV is a good source.  I don't have his contact info, but
I'm sure someone on the list will.  I'd also contact John Burns.  he
sometimes has them.  Also contact Russell Farmer, often Brother OFES will
have spares that they'll part with.

Hunting for one is a good excuse to go to the Coolspring Fall Swap and
Show October 19-21.

See ya,  Arnie