[SEL] More Show Pictures

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 08:52:34 PDT 2006

Here are a few pictures of some unique engines that I took earlier this year
at a show in Hickory Corners, Michigan. The last three pictures on the page
show an accident with a semi trailer and bridge. The first picture you can
see marks on the bridge with some debris hanging from under the bridge,
second shows a crane and the trailer, third shows the trailer. I was
traveling down the highway and had to take the pics through my front window
while trying to drive and watch the looky loos in front of me. Enjoy.....

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/kzoo06/kalamazoo06.html

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA