[SEL] Austral Question

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 3 18:52:59 PDT 2006

DAVE.There are 4 drain points on most Austral's.One on the main pipe between
the tank and the pump,this drains the water tank only.Then there are 3 small
drain cocks on the water pump.One on each valve block and one on the pump
body.The one on the top valve block will drain the engine block out.If you
don't open these the water in the cylinder block will not drain.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852