[SEL] Oil bath air filter help needed

Rupert Wenig rwenig at telus.net
Mon Oct 2 21:06:16 PDT 2006

Hello Curt,
	You taught me something. I would have assumed that a good soak followed
by a good pressure washer blast would have taken the droppings out.
	Rusty deteriorated media is another matter. As some one else suggested,
I think it better replaced. The plastic pot scrubbers as mentioned by
someone sound good to me.

Rupert
Ps. I assume you meant "unusable". :-)