[SEL] Austral Question

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Oct 2 21:01:08 PDT 2006

Dave,
    Surely a $12 K engine requiring a $2500 trailer and a $1000 trip to
pick up is worthy of $150 of anitfreeze (a one time charge).   I
remember a good discussion on the list a couple of years ago about oil
and one person commented they would buy whatever was on sale and always
use the cheapest product.  I remember you stating "then be a cheapass
and use cheapass oil".  Hey, the same would hold true to what you cool
it with.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY