[SEL] Austral Question

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 2 19:08:01 PDT 2006

Not to worry Dave, if you can buy antifreeze that cheap head to NC with a
truck load and prepare to make a fortune. I paid $8 for a gallon of "store
brand" yesterday.

Seriously though I once read in an old tractor manual a recipe for making
anti-freeze. Of course this was back in the 20's. Whatever the ingredients
are would probably wind up costing more than anti-freeze.

John Hall