[SEL] Oil bath air filter help needed

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 2 18:59:34 PDT 2006

Try McMaster-Carr www.Mcmaster.com
Search for steel mesh. Some of our equipment at work uses a metal mesh air
filter---sort of like the stainless steel kitchen scrubbing pads. I would be
concerned about getting too much filtration and causing the air flow to be
resticted. If the debris is just what the mice ate yesterday, maybe soaking
for a few days in a strong cleaning solution would dissolve it?

John Hall