[SEL] Diaphragm material

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 1 03:30:47 PDT 2006

Hi Jerry. Bottom line is some folks get pissed off if it isn't pre 1930, 2
spoked flywheels, and weighs in at 200+lb per HP. This way I can get the
info. I need without offending anyone. I'm sure I could sign up for other
lists that deal specifically with stuff like this all the time but then I'd
never have time to get to the shop!!!!

John