[SEL] Samson Iron Works - Stunning Original Photographs

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Wed Nov 29 03:24:45 PST 2006

In a message dated 11/28/2006 11:11:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rskinner at rustyiron.com writes:

Hope you  like 'em as much.

Rob,
Thanks for the pictures.
The drawing of the Samson pumping outfit brings back memories of  the last
open bottom water well my dad drilled on the ranch in  Hanford, California.  I
helped drill the well and dig the pit at the well  site for the pump as the
water level too low for the centrifugal  pump.  The well had to be abandoned as
it did not produce enough water for  irrigation.

Francis  Maciel
Santa Maria, Ca