[SEL] The Rice & Sargent Lives!

James Mackessy jmackess at twcny.rr.com
Tue Nov 28 07:51:28 PST 2006

Hi Rick;
     Boiler is a Cleaver-Brooks CB-100. Not quite as nice as a brickset HRT,
but the price was right. Originally, this engine ran on a bank of 3 400 HP
Keeler watertube boilers, dual fuel ( oil and coal). We will fire on oil,
but we have put in a stop and check so we can bring a wood fired boiler on
line also, if we're lucky enough to find one we can afford!
Best Regards;
Jim Mackessy