[SEL] Build Your Own Metal Working Shop From Scrap (7 Volume Set)

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Nov 25 06:08:22 PST 2006

Use the lower set of links and you can download them all real quick. You
just have to find the correct link on the page that comes up when you
select the link on the first page. It will say something like, here is
your 2 hour link to and show the file name. Then unpack it into the
original Pdf files.