[SEL] Cart Design Needed

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 24 15:01:15 PST 2006

Folks as most of you know I am restoring my 1905 Stover 5 HP Vertical Stover. The engine was originally mounted on a skid and it was put in a pump house where it set all of it's life until it was sold. I want to make a cart for it and would like to look at some different designs that folks have come up with such as steel frame, wooden frame, straight frame, dropped cart, .....whatever, just want some ideas as I am not totally committed to try and rebuild it to an original Stover design.

Paul