[SEL] Small Saturday show pictures.

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Sun Nov 19 14:07:30 PST 2006

Hi all.  Saturday my local club WAPA was invited to participate in the
Etiwanda Historical Society's Annual Open House at the Chaffey-Garcia
House.  This year the event was enlarged greatly and now covers a couple
hundred yards of the street in front of the house.  Our display was moved
from the courtyard to across the right of way from the old Pacific
Electric RR station in Etiwanda.  A beautiful Southern California day
with temps approaching 90°F, with a gentle breeze.  Life is good.

Pictures at:
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3009370&a=32362827&f=

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com