[SEL] Happy Birthday, Elden!

Elden DuRand edurand at iglou.com
Sun Nov 19 13:40:39 PST 2006

Rick and John:

Thanks, guys!  I'm now only half a decade from being an Old Fart!

Anyhoo - once I get over this spiking BP (anti depression medication is getting changed), get rid of the divertulitis, CRS Syndrome and hemhorroids, I'll be back to 93.2 percent!  Can't wait.

BTW, one of the gensets is going to be removed from tha abandoned power station in early December.  I hope I'm up to going and giving a hand.

Take care - Elden
edurand at iglou.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand