[SEL] Need Parts Diagram for 1905 Stover

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 16 05:23:06 PST 2006

Curt, I agree with you, but I have run into a situation that I am unsure of.
I am trying to determine if my timing gear comes off of the shaft it is on
or the timing gear and shaft or one piece which doesn't seem right to me .
When I get back in this afternoon from my little morning job I will take
some close up pictures of what I am talking about and send them to you and
the list for viewing and hopefully some answers.

I do now want to break something trying to get it apart if it is not suppose
to come apart. The parts diagram I have does not show my timing gear/shaft
configuration and this was why I was requesting one from the list as well as
SmokStak and Big Engine Ads.

Don't forget you owe me some pictures of your drain valve at the base of
your engine.

Paul