[SEL] Anyone Ever Used Phosphoric Acid to DeRust - Now Molasses

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Mon Nov 13 09:33:45 PST 2006

Hi Joe,

We are referring to any form of molasses.  Some folks have used
the powdered molasses used to mix in horse feed, and some of us
have used real molasses and some have used sorghum syrup,
which is what I have used.  I had a bad batch of syrup so saved it
and keep a mixture of syrup and water in a vat.  Here is a page
I made showing it's use: http://www.syrupmakers.com/rust/

Take care.

Ken Christison
check out my gallery at: