[SEL] Engine Literature needed

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 12 19:58:38 PST 2006

Ok gang I submitted a post a little while back for information on 3/4 HP Sattley, I notice that this post has not made it to the list yet so I want to follow it with this one which expands on my last post.

These little engines, 3/4 HP, as most of you know anyway were sold under the name of Nelson Brothers, Sattley, Montgomery Ward and Stover 501.

Surely someone has some sort of literature on this engine that they could share with me for a friend of mine who is not on the list.

If anyone has any of this literature, or now of someone who does, please contact me.

Thanks,

Paul