[SEL] Re: Gade Castings

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:13:37 PST 2006

Hello friends, I'm still trying to help a friend find castings for a 6 hp
Gade fuel pump and mixer. Someone last year was casting Gade parts and I was
hoping to find them. It appears to me from my limited  knowledge of
patternmaking that both parts will require a pattern and a core box and
can't just use the  parts off my engine for a pattern. So if anyone
remembers who posted Gade parts last year please let me know. Thanks, Steve