[SEL] Re: East coasters/intro

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Nov 8 17:14:48 PST 2006

>Tyler,
>Dave conveniently forgot to tell you that "Twin" , however mild mannerly he
>may be, has a dog with titanium teeth well known for his ferocity.
>Tom Schmutz

Oh Tom,
         These are details that Tyler need not know at this point in his
time on the List. Twin's "little puppy" has never been known to attack a
lawyer! Twin has trained Killer to ONLY go after nuclear engineers--and
them ONLY in their tender parts!
         Next you will be telling Tyler about Little Lisa and how she
misses Daddy Ron. Ever since Little Lisa ran off with that man in the brown
truck neither Twin nor his (MUCH younger) wife have been the same. So
please don't mention Little Lisa on List. Neither Twin (nor his MUCH
younger wife) could take it!
         Dave
PS, I've heard from Little Lisa and she may be at Portland this year!