[SEL] Attn: Rick Rowlands - WHERE THE FECK ARE MY PARTS!!!

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Sat Nov 4 07:56:40 PST 2006

A couple of years back we sold our retail business....... Prior to that, we:

*Both had full-time jobs
*Owned and operated a full-time retail store that grosses just under 500K
annually.
*Ran a quilting business from our home, at times putting out up to 30
finished quilts a month. (quilting meaning the customers furnished their
quilt tops and backing, I put them on the machine and Barbara quilted them.)
*Barbara sewed and quilted samples for the store.

Please don't tell me about not having time.......... We got things done and
kept our promises........

Now we still do all of the above except no longer have the store.

Bill