[SEL] Attn: Rick Rowlands - WHERE THE FECK ARE MY PARTS!!!

Fuller & Johnson fuller_johnson at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 16:05:42 PST 2006

Rick - up till now I've been polite and exceedingly patient with you waiting to get parts back that I sent 10 months ago.  It's now 3 months I've been asking that you just send everything back.  I've repeatedly asked if you needed $$ up front for the parts you were able to cast with no response.  I'm at my wits end on what to do to get my stuff back.  I hate to do this but I'm giving you 14 days from Nov 4th to get everything back to me.  At the end of that time I'm going to seek legal advice on the matter.  Sorry but I don't know any other way to prod you off your ass and down to the posty.

  I appologize to the rest of the list for making what should be a private matter public but it's the only way I'm sure Rick will get the message.

                 NICK

Rick Rowlands <rowlands1941 at adelphia.net> wrote:
  I'm now gathering up your parts to be returned. Your package will be shipped
off once I am sure that I have everything that you sent.

Rick