[SEL] A Visit to an Engine Shop

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 1 20:06:43 PST 2006

Guys I got to go and visit an engineman that lives about 60 miles from me tonight. He is a collector and also a professional machinist. He is working on my piston and rod out of my 1905 Stover. It is not a big shop but every nook and cranny is stuffed with engines, engine related items and machine shop equipment. I ask him if I could take a few pictures and share them with the group and he said "sure" so here are a few, not all, pictures of some of his engines and shop equipment. His name is Duane Hutchinson and he lives just South of Little Rock, Arkansas.

http://community.webshots.com/slideshow?ID=555288733&key=gAdESp

Paul