[SEL] OT

Joseph L Betz jlb94 at juno.com
Wed Nov 1 06:52:58 PST 2006

Hi Rich,
Sorry to hear that you spilled coffee on your camera.

It can't be that bad.  I would try dabbing the switch with a damp sponge
to delete the sticky stuff and "work" the switch.
For all around cleaning, I use something called "Mean Green" or "Awsome"
from the Dollar Store. Pretty good stuff.

If you DO happen to take the camera apart,  watch the capacitor for
the flash.  They hold quite a bit of electricity.
I've been hit several times and things go flying.
Would rather hold a spark wire.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
\/)"(\/     Remember when TV bloopers were a rare mistake -
(_o_)                   not the entire show?