[SEL] engine shows

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Tue May 30 20:49:06 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of derek
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 5:59 PM
To: The SEL email discussion list
Subject: Re: [SEL] engine shows

Hi Everyone,
                With you all discussing tactics for the comming shows , I
must say that I have spent the evening loading up for the trip to Holland to

exhibit at the international show at Nunen which is beside Eindhoven. This
is the biggest engine only show in mainland europe.
    Don't know if anyone from over the pond is planning on attending , but
it is well worth seeing. If anyone is do be sure to have a chat with us ,
we'll be easyily found as I'll have a Scottish flag flying.

    See ya , Craig in Scotland

    Ps;  Nev Beaty should be beside us as well

Here's hoping you can take some pictures you can post, later.  The Nunen
pics from previous years have been the most interesting and spectacular
engine pictures to come down the pike.

Regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger