[SEL] Fun with the Famous

Michael Tucker oldironnut at alltel.net
Tue May 30 14:39:10 PDT 2006

Howdy all,

I'm in the process of trying to get my 1907 4 hp IHC Famous ready for its debut at the SIAM show in a couple of weeks.  One of the main projects for this weekend was to get the fuel system fully functional.  I also played with the governor springs and got her ticking along at 82 rpm and firing once every 24 to 26 revolutions with 18 seconds between hits.  Ah, life is good!  Now to get the water system going!  She won't be sawing wood for SIAM but at least she'll be running nicely.

Mike