[SEL] engine shows

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Tue May 30 14:35:29 PDT 2006

Hi Everyone,
                With you all discussing tactics for the comming shows , I must say that I have spent the evening loading up for the trip to Holland to exhibit at the international show at Nunen which is beside Eindhoven. This is the biggest engine only show in mainland europe.
    Don't know if anyone from over the pond is planning on attending , but it is well worth seeing. If anyone is do be sure to have a chat with us , we'll be easyily found as I'll have a Scottish flag flying.

    See ya , Craig in Scotland

    Ps;  Nev Beaty should be beside us as well