[SEL] Tod Engine Progress Report

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Tue May 30 11:42:53 PDT 2006

This Friday, June 2 we are planning to move the LP cylinder, HP cylinder, HP connecting rod and throttle valve assembly from storage at V&M Star Steel in Girard, OH to the museum site in Youngstown.   This is about 85,000 lbs. worth of parts and still leaves 180,000 lbs. worth of parts at V&M Star to be moved later this summer.

We will have a 50 ton crane and two semi trucks Friday and I will of course post photos in a Webshots album once the move is complete.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Foundation
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-272-4089
www.todengine.org
William Tod Co. 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Rolling Mill Engine
Historic Mechanical and Materials Engineering Landmark