[SEL] GEM Publication Change

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat May 27 21:18:49 PDT 2006

I'm sure most of you have received your letter from the GEM as I have
noting the changes that will be made in the publication dates of the
GEM.  We'll soon be going to a Bi Monthly publication meaning you'll get
one magazine every other month.  I know that business dictates things
like this happen but I hate to see it.  I can remember the days when it
was in the bi monthly format and it seemed like a long time between
issues.  Steam Traction (for those of you that receive it) will be going
to a quarterly (3 month) publication date.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY